- Social – Quality Life
- Green roofs and green facades
- Biophilic design
- Economic – Quality Jobs
- Attract and retain top-tier talent
- Attract high tech industries and investment
- Environmental – Quality Air & Water
- Efficient transportation
- Smart meters, water solutions
What Is A Smart City?
A smart city utilizes the internet and communication technology to measure various metrics such as energy, water, and environment and uses the data to optimize resource use while maximizing quality of life. A smart city has buildings that connect people in a sharing community and utilize nature to maximize efficiency of resource usage while providing a healthy environment.
Sectors of Smart Cities
Maximizing the integration of nature and technologies improves three critical aspects of a thriving environment, leading to sustainable and vibrant cities: